Friday, February 17, 2012

Bonfire


We finally got around to burning the Christmas Tree!!  This is my second favorite thing about getting a real tree for the holidays.  The primary thing that I like about a real tree is the lovely smell that fills the house.  Coming home to the smell and the lights in the evening is very relaxing.  We had disassembled the tree awhile back, but just had not gotten around to burning it.  There is also a nice smell when you burn it too. :)

I rather like photographing fire, it's beautiful in it's own way.  I found this image interesting, kind of like a Rorschach...I can see several different images within.

2 comments:

  1. we have a chiminea and have smaller burns of our Christmas tree every once in a while - it is wonderful and the smell is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the things that I miss from the Mainland is having a fireplace!

    ReplyDelete